YouTube - The Black Consumer Claude Anderson

YouTube - The Black Consumer Claude Anderson


This message revealed in this 10 min lecture is a "must acknowledge" piece of work. Though this is only one segment, the other parts can be found on youtube. I really like what this man is saying because, I believe, what he's saying will provide an avenue out of our overwhelming state of economic oppression & dependency. Further, our problem is such, to where, I believe, it's wrong for our government to use our tax dollars to fund the "general melting pot." Our tax dollars should be strategically used to solve our problems. This can be done.. (I argue).. I believe we're at that point now.. There's a disproportionate number of Black/my people in prisons, homeless & unemployed... This has to change, sooner than later...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog